Monday, April 27, 2009

Guest Apperance and Plea from Mr. McGoo

Verbal Vomit blog readers. I'm writing this because Greyson Schwaigert and his parents Ryan and Brittany are very near and dear to my heart and as I read Mrs. McGoo's blog about Greyson, I didn't feel like it challenged her readers as much as I would have liked. So that's why I'm making a special appearance here.

I want to challenge all of you, the readers, to please donate a small amount (or large) to this fundraiser.

This is NOT an advertisement or a statement from some corporate letter. These are my thoughts, my words, my tears, and my heart.

Our friends and family, I would hope that all of you know that if this situation was laid upon your feet, we would do our part in helping raise support and prayer for your child. So if you can imagine, put yourself in Ryan and Brittany's situation for a second. I believe you would want support and prayer from every place possible, whether that be from family, friends, co-workers, friends of friends, and anyone else. I know that if this was our son or daughter I would want my friends and family to support us in aid for our child and would greatly appreciate love being poured out wherever I could receive it.

We call ourselves friends and family, so I am asking....no begging YOU, my friends, my brothers, my sisters who are all in the body of Christ to take just a few moments from your day and donate to Greyson Schwaigert. The Lord has blessed Heather and I with some wonderful friends and an incredible family and it would mean so much to Heather and I that you cared enough about us to care about a very special young child.

I want to see Greyson break all his daddy's records as a soccer player for the University of Memphis. Please take just a few minutes and help make donation to Greyson's fundraiser.

Pour out your love.

Kelly McGugan
(aka. Mr. McGoo)

2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Kelly and Heather are officially my favorite people in the world.

Mr. McGoo said...

Well, we certainly think a lot about you guys as well.

Still waiting on the next shrimp boil...

;)